Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cast - Zombies - Lara and Chantelle

OK, so in the film PAHR, three girls and a school teacher go missing, one of the girls is found so that leaves two and the teacher. Well that's just not enough school girls for the "sequel" HAPR.

In this film there's four (or five), hard to tell really, and who cares? As long there is plenty of mayhem, catfights, dismemberment and zombie blood I don't think anyone will really give a rats.

It's just best if you don't think about it. Like the end of Terminator.



Lara Picone - Is one of those rare actors who will do anything I tell them without asking difficult questions like "isn't this dangerous?", "are we getting paid?", "is it really necessary that the director be nude for this scene?". I love those kinds of people. She was quite willing to be kicked in the gut and fall onto a pile of rocks but I decided to put a mattress down for her as I knew I'd need her in a couple more shots.



Chantelle - Was in the script as a Zombie called ribbons. The idea was that she'd get her head mashed and you'd still identify it by her ribbons. But on the day, I forgot to tell her to wear them. Oh well. Still we stuck a knife in her head and poured a lot of goo in her hair.
Here is a quote from an email she sent me after she read the script "no matter which girl I play I'm still going to die a gruesome bloody death. I've always wanted to be killed in a horror flick."

See how happy I made them?

No comments:

Post a Comment