Monday, May 26, 2014

HOLLYWOOD U.S.A.

I always stay at this backpackers in Hollywood.
http://www.usahostels.com/hollywood/

I like it because they have a bar and you get to meet people. Some who work in Hollywood.

I also decided to look up alternative film-maker Damon Packard. We tried to go bowling with his friend Steve driving us around but they were all full of teenagers there for thanksgiving or something, I don;t know. Still it was fun.



I also hung out with Sabina Lokic from Hanging at Picnic Rock. We went to this theatre. I don't remember its name.


Outside I took this photo.

Which surprised Sabina as Martin Landau is her friend and acting teacher. I liked him from Space 1999, which, as a kid I watched on Friday night at my Grandma's house.

He was also great as Bela Lugosi in one of my favourite films, Ed Wood. I found Bela's star too.


Then I went home and to another film festival I wasn't in.




No comments:

Post a Comment